This box contains:
- Isle of Mull 250g – A Creamy and feisty cheddar with distinctive fermented fruits aromas and a boozy aftertaste.
- Morangie Brie 250g – A rich, light and complex Brie from the Highlands. Under its silky, bloomy white rind is hidden a buttery cheese with lovely mushroom flavours developing as it ripens.
- Blue Murder 250g – Blue murder is aged for a minimum of 6 weeks which allows it to develop a dual tasting profile, salty from the blue veins but sweet with chocolate undertones from the creaminess of the milk.
- Lanark Blue 250g – Lanark Blue has been described as the Scottish Roquefort! Lanarkshire The flavours are rich, tangy, and salty. The cheeses vary throughout the year due to the ewes’ diet: fresh and rounded in the spring and summer through to wild, fierce, sharp flavours in the winter cheeses. The resonant salty tang is offset by the sweet, nutty flavours of the ewe’s milk.
- Minger 300-350g – This unfairly named cheese has nothing to offer but ooziness and decadence. Washed in Brine and annatto, it really stands out on a cheese board. Not just for being colourful but for the unique flavours it offers. It is mushroomy and offers a farmyardy aftertaste.